Learn How To
- Understand what your financial reports are telling you
- Manage your company by the numbers
- Systematize your business
- Create and document policy-driven procedures to simplify and streamline your business
General Business and Financial Services
General Accounting Issues
- Does your business suffer from fractionated accounting (you invoice in one piece of software, run payroll in another, and payables in a third)?
- Are you using your accounting software as a check writer or a management tool?
- Do your financial statements mean more to your accountant than to you?
- Do you run your company on numbers or your gut?
- Are you pricing your goods and services based on a plan?
- Are you making the profit you expect and deserve?
Systems vs. Habits
- Does your company run on systems or habits?
- If your bookkeeper leaves tomorrow, would you know how to keep things running?
- Do you have written procedures to ensure operations continuity in spite of personnel turnover?