"Melanie is a gem! We were lost in a sea of numbers not realizing that our Chart of Accounts was set up incorrectly. We worked together to design a new system specific to our needs. She taught us new systems and cleared up a lot of accounting misunderstandings. In mediating conversations between employer and bookkeeper, Melanie proved to be priceless. Arguments over finances are now at a minimum and we both see numbers clearly and efficiently!"
-anon, from Intuit ProAdvisor rating website
Take a brief Self Test to see whether you’re getting the most from QuickBooks
If you’re ready to start using QuickBooks
- Do you have a plan for how you’ll use your QuickBooks file?
- Can you set up QuickBooks so it will be an effective management tool for your business?
- How long will it take you to train yourself in how to use it?
- Do you need to convert to QuickBooks from another accounting software package?
If you're already using QuickBooks
- Could you benefit from a File Assessment and Review?
- Do the reports you’re getting from your QuickBooks file make sense?
- Are you getting the biggest bang for your software buck?
- Are standard reports showing you what you need to see?
- Is your bookkeeper your only QuickBooks resource?
- What will happen when your bookkeeper leaves?
- Conduct a needs analysis to ensure that your file meets your needs
- Set up your QuickBooks company file so it works for your business
- Train you and/or your staff in how to use QuickBooks correctly – right from the start
- Help you transition to QuickBooks from another accounting system
- Perform a File Assessment and Review on your file
- Correct the structure of your company file for improved analysis * train you in how to choose, customize, and interpret reports
- Help you maximize the power of QuickBooks for your company
- Give you custom solutions to company-specific needs/challenges
- Create the custom reports you need (within the software’s capability)
- Create customized QuickBooks user manuals for your company, so your bookkeeping is system-based instead of person-based